Certified Coach ACC, Personal Efficiency Consultant and Trainer
"With more than 20 years of life choices and conscious self development, the quest for a truly fulfilling life in all domains is at the heart of my personal journey".
I worked for six years in international communication and marketing positions for a global company. I gained experience with training groups until 60 people from all continents and conquering international press ans salespeople during brand discovery trips over several days. Self development is in my DNA and coaching in particular has been my passion these last years. I am currently accompanying individuals in their quest for balance, healthy relationships and efficiency.
- Stress management: patterns recognition, needs acknowledgement, prevention
- Personal efficiency: Getting things done®, routines, minimalism
- Professional transitions: new position, carrier change, pre burn-out
- Relationship coaching: coworkers, leadership, conflict management, parenting
- Identity coaching: life review, values alignment, self definition
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner (accredited by ICF) in progress
- Mastery & Art of Coaching (accredited by ICF)
- Somatic coaching for individuals
- The 90 days method for personal efficiency
- Benevolent parenting with the Montessori approach
- Public speaking and media training
- Masters in International Business (United Kingdom and Mexico)
- Masters in Business Management and Marketing (France and Germany)
“Anne-Sophie helped me clarify my ideas and focus on what is possible here and now. Thanks to the trust between us, I had important realizations, and now I have the keys to succeed personally and professionally. A great package to boost my self confidence. Thank you" - Marie
SELF DESCRIPTION IN 4 POINTS:
I profoundly believe in human nature and its capacity to progress, no matter where we start and how far we want to go. My experience and my clients' feedbacks have strengthen my understanding that self development through coaching, consulting or group workshops are solid ways to help my clients light up and get results. And on top of this, I am a Mom. How fascinating it is to see that the Human Being has everything in itself from birth.
Diversity is at the heart of my personal journey: I have lived in five countries, in mind opening multicultural environmments . Since 2006, I have been living and working with people from more than 60 nationalities.
My childhood has been early tainted by mourning and heavy life choices, generating an irrepressible need to find Happiness. In this quest I got interested in multiples domains: psychotherapy, mindfulness, attraction and sexuality dynamics, health, parenthood, relationships, management, productivity tools and most recently, alternatives therapies.
Holding four Maters in international business management in different countries, I then spent eight years working for global companies. In particular, I gained experience in training groups until 60 people from all continents and conquering international press ans salespeople during brand discovery trips over several days. I have managed people, I have been managed and I am aware of the stakes of leading small companies as well as big divisions.